After last week’s legitimately tense and compelling episode of The Borgias, the show continues its upward swing with the introduction of a pack of killers who finally give weight to some of the Assassin’s Creed jokes leveled at the show. My review of “Stray Dogs” is up at The A.V. Club, check it out and share in my hope that at least one character will be supporting a hidden wrist blade by the end of the season.
- @tvoti That explains so much. 2 hours ago
- @TVandDinners What is this, Wonderfalls? 3 hours ago
- Apparently the solution to getting writing done was to lock myself in my building's storage area. Who knew? 3 hours ago
- @AndyDaglas @AndrewDaar @theshoresofme @HurricaneAmon @crsbecker @GoodTVeets I keep saying we should buy the S1 AHS murder house. 6 hours ago
- A much-needed pickup of schadenfreude. i.imgur.com/Bjw1jT4.jpg 6 hours ago